Acting Editor, Harpers Wine & Spirit
- 01293 590055
Lebanon gaining ground Subscription
From the streets of Beirut to the rambling towns and vineyards of the Bekaa Valley, Lebanon crashes in on the senses like no other wine-producing country.
Profile: Berkmann Wine CellarsSubscription
With the full induction into the company some 14 years ago of Rupert Berkmann, son of founder Joseph, family business Berkmann Wine Cellars has been undergoing a quiet revolution.
Think Gin debate: Survival of the fittest Subscription
Hosting a debate entitled “Mapping out the Future of the UK Gin Category” promised to be a lively affair and so it proved at this year’s Think Gin event at The Happenstance in London, with a packed session bringing together retailers, on-trade operators, wholesalers and producers.
- State of the indie nationSubscription
- Q&A: Louis Fabrice-Latour, president, BIVBSubscription
- Spain's new wave wines Subscription
- Q&A: Paul Jenkins and Guillem KerambrunSubscription
- Revamp for Mouton Cadet
- Survey reveals rising costs top on-trade concerns but drinks offer often underplayed
- Millennials: sorting the facts from the fiction