Freelancer for Harpers Wine & Spirit
Melissa Draycott, sales director from González Byass, explains to Carol Emmas why it is keen to get its message across to the trade that it has a wine offer that more than complements its world famous sherries
Specialist Cheshire-based bottler Cobevco, has revealed that Brits will spend an average of just £5.83 this Christmas on a bottle of wine for themselves, but are trebly generous when it comes to buying for others.
UK drinks importer PLB, has become distributor of South African premium Fairtrade producer Bosman Family Vineyards, as it continues to drive to reposition itself in the fine wine arena.
- Wine industry stalwart Rodney Densem dies suddenly
- Brent Marris to add 600ha to keep up with demand for Ned and other Marisco Vineyards wines
- Independent wine merchants excited by strong pre-Christmas sales
- Pre-payment bar app Bar Pass given upfront investment for 2014
- The Macallan launches latest in Lalique Six Pillars series
- Rémy Cointreau moves distribution in-house
- Q&A with Yann Prigent, head sommelier, Sign of the Don