- 01293 558139
The figures all indicate that the total on-trade Great Britain wine market is continuing to shrink, albeit at a slower pace. The total GB on-trade is made up of over 124,000 outlets, with volume sales down 2.5% and value sales down 0.5%.
The future of fortified Subscription
Fortified wines may have been gaining traction in the UK, according to sommeliers and the on-trade, and they certainly fit well into the premium message, but export volume and value numbers have been mixed.
Q&A: Ewan Murray, The Wine SocietySubscription
PR manager Ewan Murray has been with The Wine Society for over a decade. We spoke to him about what makes this cooperative retailer so different
- Incubating innovation and changing with the times
- LCW: Prepare to be dazzled Subscription
- Martin Willams’ M Restaurants raises £900,000 of crowdfunding target in four hours
- WSTA Part 2: How technology and innovation may shape the futureSubscription
- WSTA Part 1: How technology and innovation may shape the futureSubscription
- Martin Willams’ M Restaurants to crowdfund group expansion
- Sainsbury’s sales dip further as it battles it out with discounters