Previous News Editor for Harpers Wine & Spirit.
In part two of our Best of British feature, Harpers takes a look at three more independent wine merchants to keep your eyes on.
Denis O’Flynn, managing director of Pernod Ricard UK, talks about his plans as the new chairman of the Wine & Spirit Trade Association.
Moët & Chandon is launching a pop-up Champagne school on London’s Southbank in order to show consumers how the premium French fizz differs from other sparkling wines.
- E&J Gallo to psychoanalyse tweets of Apothic Red drinkers
- New Lindeman’s wine packaging to hit shelves next month
- Waitrose named UK’s favourite supermarket by Which?
- Majestic Wine chief Steve Lewis steps down
- Australian Vintage pulls back from bulk to focus on branded wine in UK
- Chile’s Cono Sur extends Tour de France partnership
- London Wine Fair brings fine wine to 2015 show