- 01293 590057
No one wants the title of ‘most unfashionable’ wine region.
The chairman of the Champagne Agents’ Association has hit back at claims that ‘English Champagne’ could flood into the continent following the UK’s departure from the EU.
Premium suppliers Enotria&Coe have strengthened their Rioja portfolio by bringing on two new ‘terroir-driven’ producers.
- Berkmann follows logistics expansion with two new hotel group contracts
- 'Progrigio’ - the new budget Prosecco?
- Supermarket sweep: A week in review
- Australian Women in Wine Awards to fly outside Oz for the first time
- The week that was: top news, Q&As and opinion on Harpers.co.uk
- Rising demand in the US following sterling slump drives Scotch exports to three-year high
- CETA deal to boost spirits sales to Canada