- Published on Friday, 10 September 2010 09:35
- Written by Gemma McKenna
- Published on Wednesday, 08 September 2010 12:32
- Written by Carol Emmas
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association has called for national solution on below cost selling as local agreements would cause "confusion for consumers and chaos for businesses".
- Published on Tuesday, 07 September 2010 15:40
- Written by Harpers Editorial team
- Published on Tuesday, 31 March 2009 13:30
- Written by Richard Siddle
A trade delegation is taking the fight against increased duty rates to Number 10 Downing Street this afternoon.