Yes, I published a book about gin last year (I promise that’s it for the shameless promotion), but I have no reservations about confessing that I didn’t see this current trend for gin lasting so long. Whether it was an over-saturation of the market, familiarity-bred
Available to subscribers only
You must be a Harpers subscriber to read this article and receive complete, unrestricted access to all articles. Insights and Reports are available for individual purchase from the Harpers Shop.
Want the full article & instant website access?
Subscribe to Harpers for £3.75 per week (Direct Debit)
You can get access to ALL content including:
- Analysis and in-depth features
- Our special reports, supplements and surveys
- Unique, online-only content!
- The Harpers Wineries Guide and Harpers Wine Trade Guide
- Harpers digital & print edition
If you need to talk to our Customer Services team, please call 0800 652 6512 or email, we'll be happy to help.