|Trade figures line up to appear on Harpers new YouTube service|
|Written by Richard Siddle|
|Thursday, 01 March 2012 10:52|
It's time to grab a cup of coffee and catch up on Harpers new Youtube service full of interviews and catch ups with key trade figures, starting with Laurie Webster of Las Bodegas at this week's SITT tasting in London.
Over the last few weeks we have been out and about at key trade events and tastings. So click on this link and you can find interviews with:
* Jayne Powell, aka Champagne Jayne, talking about her twasteup tasting at Harpers Champagne Summit at Chiswell Street Dining Rooms in London on February 28
* Lynn Sheriff MW gives her view on Japanese wine at the Koshu tasting held at the Imagination Gallery, London on February 22
* Patrick Sandeman takes you through the Lea & Sandeman tasting of Nebbiolo, Sangiovese and Pinot Noir at the Saatchi Gallery, London last month
* John Charnock, managing director at Jascots Wine Merchants at their tasting last month talking about their latest environmental initiatives
* Portuguese winemaker, Sandra Tavares of Wine & Soul at the Portuguese tasting at Lords, London on February 21.
Our thanks to Jenny Mackenzie of EarlyBirdWineNews for helping to put together some of these videos.