|Harpers Awards entry deadline extended to March 20|
|Written by Richard Siddle|
|Thursday, 07 March 2013 11:07|
The deadline for entries to the Harpers Awards 2013 has been extended until March 20.
The awards, now into their second year, are the one event in the sector that bring all parts of the industry together across the on and off-trades.
The Harpers Awards are separated into three areas:
The full list of categories are:
* Best Drinks Offer of the Year: Restaurant, Bar, Pub, Hotel, Group/Chain
* Best On-trade Personality of the Year
* Best Launch of the Year
* Best Front of House/Sommelier of the Year
Top Merchants Awards
* Best Top Merchant of the Year (up to three stores)
* Best Top Merchant of the Year (over three stores)
* Best Wholesaler of the Year
* Best Innovation of the Year
* Best Customer Service of the Year
* Best Top Merchants Personality of the Year
* Best Distributor/Supplier to Independents
* Best Multiple/Specialist Drinks Retailer of the Year
* Best Overall Agent/Distributor of the Year (large)/(small)
* Responsible/Sustainable Retailer of the Year
* Engaging the Consumer Award
* Best New/Emerging Drinks Business of the Year
* Best Digital/Social Media Strategy of the Year
You can enter and find all the category criteria at our Harpers Awards website. Click here.
The Harpers Awards will be held at the Honourable Artillery Company on May 20, the first night of the London International Wine Fair.