Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
Leading chefs and members of the drinks and hospitality industries are to cycle across 400 kilometres of Rajasthan in India to help raise money for Action Against Hunger.
The public appeal and profile of hard discounters, Aldi and Lidl, has never been stronger, according to the results of a YouGov poll.
Andrew Shaw, head of buying at Bibendum Wine, is the latest wine industry stalwart to sign up to take part in the upcoming Médoc Marathon in Bordeaux to help raise money in memory of Michael Cox, the former UK head of Wines of Chile.
- Skye Gyngell to open first standalone restaurant at Somerset House
- Tesco to replace chief executive, Philip Clarke, with outsider from Unilever
- Chief of the Week: The Wirral
- Glenmorangie in full swing for the second year of its Open golf sponsorship
- Total World Cup drinks sales reach £1.1billion despite fading interest in final weeks
- South Africa's Charles Back receives a Lifetime Achievement award at IWC 2014
- Forget octopus and camels, wine is the best way to predict the winners of the World CupVideo