Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
The Alcohol Health Alliance is today calling on the Premier League to follow the lead of sporting organisations in France and look outside the alcohol industry for future high profile sponsorship deals.
Concha y Toro hopes its new multi million pound research and innovation centre it has built in the heart of Chile’s wine growing country will help the whole Chilean wine industry better understand what is possible from the country’s wine producers.
So here’s us all thinking it was the gallant combined efforts of a cross industry high profile campaign that convinced the Chancellor, George Osborne, to freeze the duty on wine in last week’s Budget. Well think again.
- Dedicated Wines looks to kick back against range cuts with new Les Incroyables wine range
- Ridgeview to double production of its award winning English wine by 2020
- Tom and Ed Martin head to Suffolk to open their first pub outside London
- Invivo half way to NZ$2m crowdfunding target after only one day of trading
- Budget Latest: WSTA's Miles Beale says Chancellor has given drinks industry "perfect result"
- ProWein 2015: Huge potential to build super brands around the world says Concha y Toro
- Prowein 2015: Bibendum PLB uses fair to showcase new multi-channel strategy