Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
Robin Copestick of Copestick Murray, Troy Christensen of Enotria and Simon McMurtrie of Direct Wines are part of a strong UK line up of major executives that have signed up as key speakers at next month’s global Wine Vision conference.
Daniel Lambert Wines is the latest company to sign up to the Harpers Best Practice Guidelines which looks to help suppliers and independent wine merchants work closer together.
South American wines and more left field grape varieties like an Austrian Grüner Veltliner or a Spanish Albarino are going to become far more trendy in the months ahead, according to the new Waitrose Food and Drink Report 2014.
- TescoGate Live: What the national business press said of Tesco's 92% profits fall
- TescoGate Live: Serious Fraud Squad watching profits black hole inquiry with "interest"
- TescoGate Live: Profits blackhole worse than feared as pre-tax profits fall 92%
- Tesco's woes continue with further drop in sales as Waitrose hits record market share
- Leading lights of UK wine trade gather for today's Harpers France Summit
- Local retailers take call for changes to business rates to Westminster
- Over 200 wineries head for Amsterdam's expanded World Bulk Wine Exhibition