Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
You may not get the chance to dine out with Daniel Craig anytime soon, but if you fancy a night dressing up like him and taking your chances on the roulette wheel then the Benevelont Northern Ball is the place for you.
Sainsbury’s is to start comparing and benchmarking its pricing levels against Asda rather than Tesco as it looks to switch to a new mid-low pricing strategy following a fall in sales for the third quarter in a row.
Robert Parker, the legendary US wine critic, is to host a special tasting in London in February 2015 as part of a world tour of exclusive tastings for his Wine Advocate magazine.
- Chance for "Harpers Rising Stars" to win a grant for Wine Vision
- Aldi announces record 65% jump in profits as it attracts 1m new customers
- Moët & Chandon joins Europe's celebrations at the Ryder Cup
- Shortlist for Harpers French Wine Awards announced
- Northcote retains title of Sud de France Sommelier of the Year
- Nobu biggest loser as Michelin strips 14 restaurants of their stars
- British Bottle Company offers expert export service for UK drinks