Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
Glenfiddich has launched a new online service which gives whisky fans and collectors access to rare and unreleased single malts from its collection.
Frustrated that they could not find a vermouth good enough to serve in their Bristol restaurant, the team behind the Ethicurean restaurant in Wrington, Bristol, decided to go and make their own.
Being able to highlight the steps they are taking to promote French wine in the UK as well as understand more the challenges of the British market were some of the key reasons producers and French generic and promotional bodies attended last month’s Harpers France Summit.
- France Summit video: UK trade figures on how to get the most out of French wine Video
- Wine designs fail if don't stand for something, Stranger & Stranger's Kevin Shaw tells Wine Vision
- Day 2 Wine Vision News Blog: Social media is key for producers going direct to consumersVideo
- I Heart wine has chance to become a global wine brand Robin Copestick tells Wine Vision
- Glenmorangie launches Dornoch in to World Duty Free
- Wine Vision Live News Blog: Wine has to talk more to young consumers says Wine Riot chief
- Consumers are now "risk averse" Future Foundation tells Wine Vision