Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
In a bid to put the spotlight firmly on the independent merchant sector Harpers is to launch a campaign in the new year designed to highlight the issues facing retailers which will build up to a major independent merchant conference in London on March 3.
Andrew Shaw is to head up Bibendum PLB’s new joint buying team to work across all trading companies of the business - Bibendum, PLB and Walker and Wodehouse.
Glasgow’s first standalone whisky and gin distillery in over a 100 years has acquired 30-year-old rare aged single malt Speyside casks which it is to turn in to its first official whisky release.
- James Bond returns to vodka - Belvedere vodka for new Spectre film
- BBC Food & Drink's new double act of Joe Wadsack and Tom Kerridge goes live on January 2
- 'Help us help you': wine and spirits trade call to Chancellor
- The Week That Was: news, views and opinions on Harpers.co.uk
- Whisky Birmingham to attract 150 whisky players to its 2015 show
- EWGA acquires Heritage Wines and strengthens distribution across south west and London
- Lidl comes out top of the grocers for the most effective Christmas TV adVideo