Former editor of Harpers Wine & Spirit now media consultant, freelance journalist
Q&A: Damian Clarke of Freixenet’s UK says his past work with FMCGs is helping to build stronger brands in wine tradeSubscription
After a career spanning many leading grocery brands, Freixenet’s UK boss Damian Clarke explains how his classic FMCG training is paying dividends in sparkling wine in the UK.
If the Port industry shares the same ambition and drive for its future as producer Paul Symington, then that future is healthy indeed
Working on this side of the fence you sometimes wander who is actually reading all (or any) of the news and copy that we diligently write every day - and where in the world they are if they do.
- Harpers Awards 2015 shortlist announced
- Richard Siddle: "I’d like to raise a glass to you all…"
- Riecine: Bringing a touch of Englishness to the Tuscan hillsSubscription
- London Wine Fair 2015: Why LWF 2015 will the most diverse show in its historySubscription
- Drinks industry is well placed to benefit from new Google and Twitter deal
- Health body urges Premier League to look beyond booze brands for sponsors
- Concha y Toro’s new research centre set to benefit wine industry throughout Chile