Editor For Harpers Wine & Spirit
Counselling young people with drinking problems has limited results, according to new academic research.
The rise in popularity and importance of bulk wine in the global wine market is reflected in the World Bulk Wine Exhibition having to expand to cope with demand from exhibitors.
Bourgee is a new chain of so-called affordable “luxury steak and lobster restaurants” which is opening the first of its new outlets in Southend in September.
- Craft beers direct to your office thanks to Deskbeers service
- Pay increases on the rise as the economy improves says XpertHR
- Final, final call for Harpers Global Design award entries
- Lebanon and Brazil to offer specialist masterclasses at Emerging Regions Tasting
- One more day to register for Benevolent Fantasy Football League
- Tom Conran to open a 12-month pop-up in Notting Hill
- Most wine industry's challenges are no different to other sectors, says economist Mike Veseth